lunes, marzo 07, 2005

Canciones que me gustan (I en inglés)

Voy a hacer un listado de las canciones que más me gustan. No tendrá ningún orden jerárquico, simplemente a medida que se me vayan ocurriendo.

Si alguien quiere conseguir alguna de ellas, que me pregunte.

- Sophie B. Hawkins: Damn (I wish I was your lover) y As I lay me down to sleep
- Fairground attraction: Find my love
- The Beautiful south: Muchas.., pero por ejemplo Bell bottomed tear, A little
time...
- Alison Moyet/Yazoo: casi todo...
- Beverly Craven: Promise me
- Dusty Springfield: Son of a preacher man
- Elton John: Don´t let the sun (go down on me)
- Fine Young Cannibals: She drives me crazy, Good thing...
- Fleetwood Mac: Go your own way
- Gary Moore: Empty rooms, Still got the blues...
- George Michael: Father figure
- Girls aloud: Sound of the underground
- Sophie Ellis Bextor: Music gets the best of me
- The Cardigans: You´re the storm, Erase and rewind, For what it´s worth, y muchísimas más
- Guns and Roses: Sweet child of mine
- Hooverphonic: Mad about you, Jackie Cane...
- Kiss: Hard luck woman
- Kylie Minogue: Red blooded woman, Spinning around...
- Level 42: Lessons in love
- Lutricia Mc Neal: Stranded
- Manhattan transfer: Soul food to go
- Matt Bianco: muchas...
- Midnight Oil: Beds are burning, Blue Sky mine
- Paula Abdul: Rush rush, Blowing kisses in the wind
- The Eagles: Hotel California
- The Waterboys: THE WHOLE OF THE MOON (mi preferida, creo...)
- The Pretenders: Hymn to her y muchísimas más
- Roxette: The look, Listen to your heart
- Shivaree: Good night moon
- The Rolling Stones: Angie
- 10 CC: I´m not in love
- Ultravox: Vienna, Dancing with tears in my eyes
- Vanessa Williams: Save the best for last
- Rod Stewart: TODO...

(continuará)